ACS is always looking for guys and gals who want to grow with us as Maids and House Cleaners. We offer flexible hours, good pay and advancement .
Click Here To Apply for this position.
Job Title: Janitors and Cleaners. Your Immediate Supervisor is The Team Lead.
If your Team Lead is unavailable, next in charge is the on-duty Office Manager.
What Are Janitors and Cleaners Expected To Do?
Summary: Perform any combination of light cleaning duties to maintain private households or commercial establishments, such as hotels, in a clean and orderly manner. Duties include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
Minimum Qualifications: Prefer high school graduates or GED. Must be able to read and follow directions. Fluent in English to communicate with clients and co-workers. Short term on-the-job training. Drivers license and vehicle helpful. Smart phone a must for clocking in/out, communication, etc.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean client’s house, hallways, living rooms, bedrooms, corridors, stairways, bathrooms and other work areas so that health standards are met.
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies, using vacuum cleaner.
- Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Sweep, scrub, wax, and/or polish floors, using brooms, mops, and/or powered scrubbing machines.
- Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
- Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
- Polish accessories and such as fixtures and fittings.
- Remove debris from driveways, garages, and porch or deck areas as requested. Replace light bulbs.
- Replenish supplies such as linens and bathroom items.
- Sort clothing and other articles, load washing machines, and fold dried items.
- Sort, count, and mark clean linens, and store them in linen closets.
- Wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary.
- Report repair needs.
- Dust window blinds.
- Move and arrange furniture.
- Report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors.
- Wash dishes and clean kitchens, cooking utensils, and silverware.
ACS appreciates you for taking the time to look and consider working with us. We’d love to have you join us.