ACS is always looking for guys and gals who want to grow with us as Carpet Cleaners. We offer flexible hours, good pay and a chance for advancement .
Click Here To Apply for this position.
Job Title: Carpet Cleaners. Your Immediate Supervisor is The Team Lead.
If your Team Lead is unavailable, next in charge is the on-duty Office Manager.
What Are Carpet Cleaners Expected To Do?
Summary: Operate vacuum and carpet shampooing/extractor equipment, mix chemicals as required for shampooing carpets or furniture, and properly clean equipment following use.
Minimum Qualifications: Prefer high school graduate or GED. Must be able to read and follow directions, capable of lifting at least 50 pounds. Fluent in English to communicate with clients and co-workers. Short term on-the-job training. Drivers license and vehicle helpful. Smart phone a must for clocking in/out, communication, etc.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleans carpets/furniture with chemical solutions on customers’ premises, using hand brushes, determining washing method according to condition of carpet/furniture.
- Vacuums carpets/furniture to remove loose dirt.
- Sprays carpet/furniture with cleaning solution.
- Removes excess suds water from carpet/furniture during scrubbing operation, using extractor.
- Identifies persistent stains and selects spotting agent to remove stain according to type of fiber, dye, and stain.
- Rubs chemical solution into carpet/furniture with hand brush until stain disappears.
- Rinses carpet/furniture using extractor to remove excess water.
- Removes water and chemicals from carpet extractor machine and cleans, replacing hoses and cords to proper storage positions.
- May help load and unload equipment for transportation to and from customer’s location.
ACS appreciates you for taking the time to look and consider working with us. We’d love to have you join us.